About

Mark DiPino is a dynamic singer and songwriter from Connecticut, USA whose style and sound is incomparable to other artists in the genres of rock and alternative. A fan described his voice as being “smooth like butter on warm toast.” His songs are upbeat and genuine and they’re great to sing along to. He has a variety of musical influences including The Beatles, Tom Petty, The Eagles, Bob Marley, U2, Journey, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Goo Goo Dolls, Stone Temple Pilots, Gin Blossoms, Maroon 5, The Killers, Kenny Chesney and so many others.

Mark began singing at an early age and played in bands throughout his life where his passion for singing, songwriting and performing was always evident. His new single ‘Everyone Bleeds, Everyone Feeds’ has received great reviews. Combining dynamic vocals, guitars, drums and synthesizers the song features culturally insightful lyrics and the spoken word stylings of rapper Gabi Tozzi. The track as well as all of Mark DiPino’s music is available for streaming and purchase on all digital platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Itunes, Bandcamp, Youtube, Amazon Music, Google Play, Cdbaby etc.

All songs & lyrics written by Mark DiPino

Vocals – Mark DiPino

Featuring Gabi Tozzi on ‘Everyone Bleeds, Everyone Feeds’

Guitars & Bass – Orlando Mestre/Alanzo Rolon

Drums – Joe Palladino/Michael Elsemore

All music produced, mixed and mastered by Brian Lanese, international music producer and frontman of LA funk rock band Permanent Ability

Album cover art – Hope Quartuccio @ The Tattoo Parlor, Vernon, CT/http://instagram.com/hopequartuccio

4,707 Comments

• Yes! Finally someone writes about bandarq.

• Thank you, I have just been searching for
    info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I’ve
    came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?

• Laurene says:

We are criticized if we do not have the answers in your lives together.
    You need to be careful a lot more situations similar to this because scenarios such as these happen all of the time.
    By using reverse psychology about the woman you are targeting by redirecting (deflecting) your interests onto her friends.

• I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you
    for your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.

I will bookmark your blog and keep checking for
    new information about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS
    feed too.

• You should allow him to recognize that for such growth to take place, it is necessary for him to become open to you.
    Are you seeking some kind of idea or method that will help you win back the love of your ex-partner.

Just ensure that you are presentable and possess not made any wardrobe errors in terms you decorate.

• Latosha says:

Too Rehearsed – Never date with a script on hand even though you
    memorized it word for word. If the person you are dating suggests
    that she or he will simply get married to somebody of the
    identical religion, make an examination if this describes something you’ll consider if your belief varies;.

Health checks can be required as much brides result
    from less developed nations.

• Uploading a photograph in places you look miserable will only reduce off your chances so
    smile. Picnic basket (some come with all of the items you will need for any picnic)4.
    When you approach women, they already subconsciously know whether or not
    they will enjoy you or not.

• Without an image, consider your online dating
    efforts doomed from the start. The act of trying to find someone
    online and creating a profile helps clarify everything you want or don’t want, and who you
    really are. When you approach women, they already subconsciously know if they
    will require to you or not.

• So either work with a separate lubricant or get her really wet prior to deciding to penetrate her.
    Laughing puts people confident, so when conversing with a lovely woman that maybe what you
    need to do if you’d like her to keep in mind you.
    Forcing the Relationship Status – For guys who never really had any girlfriends in secondary
    school, when they start having success learning the action,
    they are going to attempt to compensate for lost times.

• I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve you guys to my own blogroll.

• Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be well-known, due
    to its quality contents.

• For instance, men who say to themselves, “Gosh, I would wish to speak with the attractive woman that’s sitting alone over there, but I know she won’t even listen to what I ought to say. It is not as much as us what some other body’s doing or what path they’re walking: we only have control over ourselves. You need to focus on your attitude rather than trying to impress her rich in level talk.

• anglopr.com says:

There are certain things we are able to do if we don’t need a web based relationship, but this is by far the simplest one.
    But the question for you is, does your solution is surely
    an honest, true one, or perhaps it depending on justifications and rationalizations
    for staying. You must take an engaged role in your healing (we’ll
    get into that below) otherwise those negative emotions will roll around
    your psyche and never get dealt with.

• Taking this goal-oriented strategy in dating strategies for men is quite necessary to men who are afflicted by
    dating anxiety or poor self-confidence. DON’T propose in overly crowded locations where the ring might get bumped from
    your hand or snatched coming from a passerby. Just ensure that
    you are presentable and have not made any wardrobe errors in how you dress up.

• five forces says:

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality
    articles or blog posts on this kind of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site.
    Studying this info So i am glad to convey that I have a very
    just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I so much indubitably will make sure to don?t put out of your mind this website and give
    it a glance regularly.

• Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve really
    loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very
    soon!

• It’s remarkable in support of me to have a site, which is useful
    for my know-how. thanks admin

• And at another gathering, they present to one another concerning the changes they’ve welcomed in their particular relationships.
    The main reason for listing these five traits would it be
    will aid you to prevent the golddiggers. So if you need
    to get married to your man from a different country or are certainly not very pleased with your ex life, you can try
    this service.

• We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new
    scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to
    work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

• So either work with a separate lubricant or get her
    really wet before you decide to penetrate her.
    And if you want to add a sizzle to the romance,
    you can experiment with some dirty talk, teasing or role playing to arouse your partner.
    Further below, you will find there’s simple party checklist which you
    are able to process in a logical order, ticking off of the tasks
    because they are already carried out.

• When the truth is that the eldest child is making the younger ones feel sick by boasting about how good they are at another thing
    or any other, you need to observe that this stops immediately.
    How often do you consider something but say something completely different.

Tip #2: Let it All Out: To successfully forget someone you love, you need to voice out the frustrations
    and pain that you keep as part of your heart.

• Hey there I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Google
    for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and
    a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the
    moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

• Good day! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me
    of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about
    this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

• Beau says:

Try to be honest if you talk with the men who would like
    to try knowing you better. I have certainly been doing at
    the very least several dating errors and yes
    it required a while to grasp what I was doing wrong and why I was going from disastrous date to another.
    Indeed, if God is only able to call at your heart of love towards Him,
    you will end up impressed by what He will devote your hands.

• We are criticized if we not have the answers inside our lives together.
    What people these days don’t realize is that even the Bible speaks of dating and exactly what the Bible states needs to be considered
    genuine by Christians which date. By using reverse psychology on the woman you are targeting by redirecting (deflecting) your
    interests onto her friends.

• Too Rehearsed – Never date using a script readily available in case you memorized it word for word.
    If you want to invest in a good and reputed Russian matchmaking company, it is usually better to do a little
    research. Health checks can be necessary numerous brides result from less developed
    nations.

• Travel professionals always make use of technological advancements for example the internet and cellphones.
    Be careful and research your options when choosing to work having a mail order bride
    agency. Another option is to abandon your camera and merely communicate with your computer’s
    microphone just like a telephone.

• The highest way people indicate they have found their mate is via friends.

She will be feeling great herself, until you opt to maul her which has a
    sweaty unwanted hug. Granted, many people have met
    spouses in social networking sites and general dating sites.

• Have you ever acquired a female at the club, got her number and thought” Yes – I’m in. To men this feels as though about to catch accepting them for who they really are today standing before you. There are free internet communication services that enable individuals to chat or use webcams to “see” each other.

• wisom3d.com says:

A If you want to sleep with multiple partners then allow yourself to do
    that. They are ‘mysterious’ and ‘complex’Stop that negativity – all people are difficult to figure out at first.
    If you happen to be sick and tired of going it alone you could consider, is it time for it to
    compromise my wants the ideal man.

• For instance, men who say to themselves, “Gosh, I would like to speak with the gorgeous woman who’s sitting alone over there, but I know she won’t even tune in to what I have to say. So, there are other chances that the woman who definitely are dancing with you for the oasis could possibly be from Russia. Keep in your mind any particular one individuals are not compatible, even though you think that the date went well.

• Mariana says:

Try to be honest whenever you speak with the men who would like to try knowing
    you better. Someone which will makes his burden of life easier; who will understand him and in addition his
    vision, desires and interests. Indeed, if God can only call at your
    heart of love towards Him, you will end up pleasantly surprised about what He will put in your hands.

• These Russian catalog shopping brides aren’t uneducated
    girls whom their parents can sell for any large sum
    of money. His profile says that he’s trying to find “casual dating” or even “serious relationship”.
    A woman with guys is realistically a lot easier to
    pick-up than a lady together with other women because guys may be won over much more rapidly than females.

• Upon registering with an online personals, industry is often asked some questions which can help to define not just what they are trying to find but the various characteristics and
    interests. I mean I would see each one of these other guys with your hot girls and
    wander how the hell did her get her. Forcing the Relationship Status – For guys who never really had any
    girlfriends in senior high school, if they start having success learning
    the overall game, they’re going to attempt to replace with lost
    times.

• These flirting methods for guys should be done with certainty and respect towards
    women. Letters from the guy that she just started corresponding with declaring that
    that he wants to marry her are likely just likely to go as
    creepy. Another common mistake made in the quicker stages with the relationship could be the
    assumption he or she will alter for that better in certain way.

• Let them know that this offer is bundled when you include the ticket.
    Be careful and do your research in choosing to work using a teleshopping bride agency.
    It does mean, however, that has key, unique, unalterable circumstances
    in your life, and free will to react to them.

• dating women says:

There’s going to be a point when you require to depart the house and have some fresh air and sunshine.
    As they are more interested in into your
    market of their pockets, they will not only kill your
    desires but bring inexpensive gifts each time you meet them.
    Although virtually all legitimate internet dating services
    have filters on his or her sites that may detect scammers, there are some that don’t have these features.

• Upon registering having an online personals, customers are often asked
    a series of questions that will help to define not just what they are seeking though the various
    characteristics and interests. I know it’s hard, but take the time to put some informative details about yourself.
    Further below, there’s a simple party checklist which you are able to function with in a very logical order, ticking over tasks as they are actually carried out.

• And at the following gathering, they present to the other regarding the changes they’ve seen in their very own relationships.
    That’s what can happen whenever you casually get together
    with someone with an adult online dating services site.
    So how may you embrace something about to catch able to appreciate
    or see correctly.

• cahsinc.org says:

You may want to talk with her, try not to are the
    kind of man that puts off a household meal using your parents so you may be online when it
    is convenient on her behalf then proudly tell her that.
    You’ll likely study a large amount about your partner’s country,
    language, preferences and way of life. Health checks can be called for numerous brides
    are derived from less developed nations.

• ojm-lb.com says:

Travel professionals always take advantage of technological advancements like the internet and cellphones.

Suddenly, we’re fighting our personal identities, handling the fears of failure and balancing the challenging elements
    of our personal and professional lives. Granted, lots of people have met spouses in social networking sites and general dating sites.

• Poker Online says:

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really
    enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

• You wish to entice him to start a piggy bank in your case, pour some cash within it,
    and after that demonstrate how to manage and invest it. Mating, staying together in the interest of a pack or comfort
    and security, is a far different thing than having sexual intercourse
    with only partner for the remainder of your life.
    Although nearly all legitimate internet dating services have filters on their
    own sites that will detect scammers, there are many that do not have
    these features.

• You are going to have to attempt to make unexpected things happen and that means that you should be capable to
    start conversations with females to see how it flows
    from there. If you provide him with his space and allow your ex to develop,
    there is a great possibility of dating or becoming married for
    the man you love. You can actually utilize period your boyfriend or girlfriend is
    together with the new girl to improve your self.

• Let them know that the offer is bundled as you have the ticket.
    Be careful and research your options when choosing to work with a teleshopping bride agency.
    With the using internet rising every day,
    it may be an increasingly popular trend to go
    to know people and discover one’s match through websites.

• There’s always something new that you could learn, Asome new situation that you are invest
    where you work out how to create a woman feel sexual
    attraction in such a way which you never tried before, Aso don’t even think that you just will get to
    some extent where you get it all figured out.
    So, there are more chances which a woman who definitely
    are dancing together with you on the dance floor could be from Russia.
    Cell Phones- If you are out with a genuine live person, enjoy their company and lose focus
    on regarding the phone.

• flirting says:

She will probably be mesmerized and mystified, and that is precisely what you would
    like to take place. So the answer is shop around, query
    friends who may have completed it, scour the internet for forums and turn into away from sites that you will
    be unable to achieve any feedback on. When you drop “I think this date will go rather well, I like you a large number, maybe we are able to do that again,” then she might smile at you
    and also say she likes you too.

• With the internet being one of the driving forces of modern world, people is now able to find their brides easily.
    In the meantime, on your education onto it, you might need to act much more a power tool than you envisioned, wherein a
    female calls which you jerk. Another option would be to omit the digital camera and communicate using your computer’s microphone just like a
    telephone.

• I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it
    much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did
    you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work!

• Hello There. I found your blog using msn. That is a really smartly written article.
    I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thank you
    for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks